Saturday April 1st, 11-7pm & Sunday April 2, 11-4pm
The Jeweled Warrior is turning ONE and we want to THANK everyone for helping us get here! Join us for a weekend filled with fun for everyone! No registration is required EXCEPT for the Pysanky Egg workshop on Sunday. Read below for details on what to expect:
Sales: Exclusive sales on select items including Keystone Steel Company flowers, Beyond Borders Haitian steel barrel wall decor, candles, Green Tree Jewelry, and MORE!
Raffle to Benefit "Endo What?": $1 per ticket gets you a chance to win one of three prizes:
1. $50 Gift Card to Fairy hair
2. A local, delicious, Wine and Cheese basket from Le Garage Winery and Birchrun Hills Farm.
3. 2 Tickets to the Pysanky Workshop on 4/8!
100% of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Endo What?, a nonprofit organization doing excellent work to raise awareness for Endometriosis.
Saturday April 1
- First 10 people to make a purchase get 5 FREE Raffle tickets!
- Free Crafternoon 1-4pm
- Complimentary Local Wine and Cheese Tasting by Le Garage Winery and Birchrun Hills Farm 5-7
Sunday April 2
- Tipsy Tarot 12-3pm: Walk-in's welcome! If you'd like to secure a specific time slot, please call the gallery at 610-242-9422
- Psyanky Egg Workshop: Tree of Life (Vazon) 11:30-2pm: Led by Jennifer Domal. Registration required. Only 8 spaces available! Please see more details and register here.
Pysanky Mother Goddess Prosperity Ceremony and Champagne Toast: Led by Jennifer Domal to commemorate our one year anniversary! These full, decorated, unvarnished pysanky will be crushed and buried in a hole around the building for protection against fire, a call for prosperity and crushed into a pitcher of water to pour down the "well", aka, drain, so that our water remains sweet. At the end of this brief ceremony we will toast champagne together as we end our one year anniversary celebration!