- Cast of twigs found in Iddylwild, California
- Length of cuff/bracelet is approximately 6.5 inches around the wrist
- Length of cuff/bracelet from wrist to elbow is just over 2 inches
- Cast in 100% recycled brass & 14 karat-gold-plated
- Cuff sustainably and ethically made in downtown Los Angeles
- This cuff is more flexible and adjustable than other Laura Elizabeth cuffs
- There's no nickel, cadmium or lead in our jewelry - making it low toxic
This Kathryn cuff is more moveable than some of my other LEJ cuffs. I named this after Kathryn (AKA Katy) because she, like so many other women, inspires me. I met Kathryn through my sister, many, many years ago. Katy is an ambitious woman who works hard at her day job, while spending much of her time off volunteering for kids in the foster system. She is mindful in having a healthy balance of work, play, family time, and giving back. That's not an easy task. How inspiring.